The Council’s consultation relates to updates and amendments to the following elements of our original application only.
- Minor changes to the design of the A32 road layout to correct the position of the Pegasus crossing to ensure consistency with the location of this crossing across all plans;
- Supplementary Planning Statement dated December 2020;
- Viability Statement dated December 2020 and appendices;
- Environmental Impact Assessment Statement of Conformity;
- Biodiversity Enhancement Strategy.
All other parts of the original application remain unchanged.
These proposals do not change our commitment to providing a minimum 10% affordable homes in the first phase of development, increasing to 30% over the lifetime of the project. We are also looking at innovative ways to increase the delivery affordable homes beyond the minimum 10%. We also want to clarify that these proposals do not affect any of the other elements of community infrastructure provision that are part of our vision – schools, healthcare, green spaces, jobs, sports facilities, etc
You can view the latest proposed changes by visiting the Council website at www.fareham.gov.uk using the case tracker ref P/17/0266/OA within Planning Application. The consultation runs for three weeks until January 25.